Scotiabank will help two lucky winners with their tuition costs; one domestic student and one international student will each be awarded a $30,000 prize.
Two (2) winners will each receive 1 prize valued at CAD $30,000 consisting of (i) $10,000 deposited into a Scotiabank Student Banking Advantage Plan, (ii) a 1-year non-redeemable GIC for $10,000, and (iii) a 2-year non-redeemable GIC for $10,000. Total value of all Prizes to be awarded is CAD $60,000.
*No purchase or account opening necessary
Who Can Enter
This Contest is open to all students who at the time of entry:
- Are enrolled and in good standing in a Canadian post-secondary institution or will be enrolled by March 1st,2022;
- Are residing in Canada or will be as of March 1st, 2022;
- Are seventeen (17) years of age or older (or, if under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, have received the permission of a parent or legal guardian who has agreed to be legally bound by these Rules, to enter the Contest and potentially become a winner of a Prize); and
- Are not employees of Scotiabank and its affiliates and its and their advertising and promotional agencies as well as their mandataries and the immediate family of such employees and individuals living in the same household with such employees. “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children or
- Potential winners may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner meets all eligibility requirements, including proof of enrollment in a post- secondary institution, residency status and any other documents required by Sponsor.
Skill-testing question required. Some conditions apply. See full Official Rules at https://scotiafundsyourfuture.armreward.com/rules for complete details.
Contest runs from August 3rd, 2021 at 12:00:01 am (ET) to January 31st, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm (ET).