Deadline: Sunday, February 28, 2021
Stacey Levitt Memorial Award is open to any Canadian Citizen or landed immigrant currently attending a Canadian secondary school.
The selected recipient will receive $2,500.
To apply candidates are required to submit following
- A completed Application Form
- A letter of recommendation from an individual with first-hand knowledge of the applicant's involvement in their school or community
- A short essay (maximum 500 words, in PDF or Word Format) explaining how do you demonstrate a long life lived to the fullest?
- How are you helping others to achieve this?
- How do you demonstrate Parachute's brand values of nobility, courage, and inclusivity?
- If successful, how do you intend to use the funding provided by the Stacey Levitt Memorial Award?
Completed application must to be submitted February 28, 2021.
More information and/or application form available at www.parachutecanada.org