2020 Johnson Scholarship Program is Now Closed
Who May Apply
To apply, applicants must be:
- a resident of a province or territory of Canada;
- completing high school in 2020; and
- enrolled in an undergraduate program on a full-time basis for the 2020-2021 academic year at a recognized publicly funded Canadian post-secondary institution or Cegep (if living in the province of Quebec).
Applicants must also fall into at least one of the following categories:
- have a home or car policy through Johnson;
- be a member/employee of a Johnson recognized group±;
- have a parent/guardian or grandparent who has a home or car policy through Johnson;
- have a parent/guardian or grandparent who is a member/employee of a Johnson recognized group±, and has a home or car policy or group benefit plan through Johnson;
- have a parent/guardian or grandparent who is a member/employee of a Johnson recognized group±, but does not have a home or car policy or group benefit plan through Johnson; or
- be a child/grandchild of a Johnson employee
Online Application Form
Applications shall be submitted on the completion of the applicant’s graduating year of high school.
Completed application forms must be submitted by July 15, 2020 and must include a transcript for the period of September 2018 to December 2019. If you were not enrolled during this time, please provide marks for the last available terms.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 related difficulty in obtaining official transcripts, transcripts will be accepted whether they are official or unofficial.
Please see the online application form and Scholarship Program Guidelines to obtain full requirements and submission instructions.
Johnson will award 50 scholarships each valued at $1,000 to students attending a post-secondary educational institution in Canada in the fall of 2020.
Selection of Winners
Applicants will be evaluated based on two components:
- academic achievement; and
- volunteer/community involvement and/or extracurricular activities.
Scholarship Partners Canada, a division of Universities Canada, has been retained to administer the scholarship program on behalf of Johnson. Please note that the decision of the selection committee is final and not subject to appeal.
For More Information
If you require further information, please call toll free 1-844-567-1237 or email email@example.com.
±A “recognized group” means an employer group, professional association, alumni association, union or other group that has an insurance program agreement currently in force with Johnson.