With a Johnson scholarship behind you, you have everything in front of you. Since 1998, the Johnson scholarship program has awarded over $1,000,000 in scholarships and academic grants to students across Canada.
The 2018 Johnson Inc. Scholarship Program opens on April 1, 2018
To apply, applicants must be:
- A Canadian resident;
- Completing high school in 2018; and,
- Commencing post-secondary education in the fall of 2018 at a Canadian, recognized post-secondary institution or Cegep (if in Quebec)
Applicants must also fall into one of the following categories:
- Have a home or auto policy through Johnson;
- Be a member or employee of a Johnson recognized group*;
- Have a parent/guardian or grandparent who has a home or auto policy through Johnson;
- Have a parent/guardian or grandparent who is a member/employee of a Johnson sponsor/client group;
- have a parent/guardian or grandparent who is a member/employee of a Johnson recognized group*, but does not have a home or auto policy or group benefit plan through Johnson; or
- Be a child/grandchild of a Johnson employee.
Deadline: Monday, August 31, 2018
Applications shall be submitted on the completion of the applicant's graduating year of high school.
Completed application forms must be submitted by August 31, 2018 and must include an official high school transcript of your final year marks.
Johnson will award 50 scholarships each valued at $1,000 to students attending a post-secondary educational institution in Canada in the fall of 2018.
Selection and Announcement of Winners
An independent examiner(s) is retained to review and evaluate all applications and identify the successful candidates for 2018. Please note that the decision of the examiner(s) is final and not subject to appeal. Selection of successful applicants will be completed by October 31, 2018.
For More Information
If you require further information, please call toll free 1-866-544-2673 or email email@example.com.