If you want a career in the tourism industry, a scholarship could be the push you need to make your dream a reality.
Scholarship for High School Students
Canadian Tourism College may award between $500.00 and $10,000.00 in annual scholarships per high school. These scholarships will be awarded to those applicants that demonstrate a true desire to begin a career in the tourism industry.
What do you need to apply?
- High School Diploma or Transcript. (Interim report card)
- Letter of recommendation from: High School or Post-Secondary Institution, Teacher, Principal, Career Counsellor or Employer.
- An essay about the Travel and Tourism Industry and your future career goals within the industry. (500 word minimum)
- A letter of accomplishments such as awards, volunteer activities, personal achievements, etc.
- Applicant must be enrolled in grade 12.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, international student or refugee
- Satisfy the CTC admission requirements
- Enroll in an on-campus Travel & Tourism diploma program at CTC
- Download the scholarship application here.
Application Deadline: June 30th of current grad year.